During the period 2002-2017
- At least 62% of 1,364 schools in Armenia are involved in the project.
- More than 6 000 teachers from Armenia’s 850 schools are trained.
- About 70 000 schoolchildren participated in Peace Education lessons and gained necessary Conflict Management skills.
- Conflicts with violent outcome at schools have decreased by 70%.
- 3 methodological handbooks, a guidebook for teachers with the didactic materials and an Evaluation report on the impact of Peace Education on the schoolchildren are published.
- Peace Education is institutionalized.
During the period 2008-2019
- Actively functioning Community Centers in the target communities
- About 120 volunteers taking active participation in raising local problems, as well as in decision making processes
- 4-year Strategic Development plans of the target communities
- 23 implemented social projects (about 20% of funds are gained through local fundraising)
- More than 4000 women and young girls with necessary knowledge on reproductive health, reproductive rights, family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention
- About 50 women and youth with computer knowledge and skills
- About 20 young women with relevant knowledge and capacities on initiating small businesses
- 4 women-led active businesses